This article shows you how to configure a screen to record paid rest breaks when clocking out
A data type of "break" is used to capture paid rest breaks at the end of a shift. The "out" option should be configured with the following colon separated components:
- The button label. eg: "End Shift"
- The data type. ie: "break"
- Whether to default breaks as taken ie: true/false.
- The break duration in minutes (eg: 10 = 10 mins).
- The time after a 1st break is due in hours (eg: 4 = 4 hours).
- The default time after the 1st break is taken (eg: 2 = 2 hours).
- The time after a 2nd break is due in hours (eg: 8 = 8 hours).
- The default time after the 2nd break is taken (eg: 6 = 6 hours).