An employee will be paid $1.51 per hour in addition to any other ordinary or overtime rate payable under this award for the time occupied working:
- inside boilers or furnaces;
- inside the casing of internal combustion engines;
- inside oil tanks in motor vessels;
- in bilges (including rose boxes) and cofferdams;
- inside impeller pump casings and dredging pipes; or
- under engine room or pump room deck plates.
What to pay
$1.51 per hour for the time so occupied
This allowance is based on a working condition or a disability as part of working a shift.
Should you withhold tax?
Withhold tax from this allowance
Should super be paid on this allowance?
This allowance forms part of ordinary times earnings
Should payroll tax be paid on this allowance?
Include this allowance for payroll tax purposes
How is it treated on the payment summary?
Include this allowance as part of gross wages
How should it be reported for Single Touch Payroll?