NoahFace is well known for providing the fastest and most accurate Facial Recognition for Time and Attendance, ensuring employees can clock in and out from work efficiently and with minimal or no touching of shared surfaces.
- Offline Operation. NoahFace kiosks can operate 100% reliably without a network connection, ensuring employees can always clock in and out.
- Capturing Costing. NoahFace kiosks can be configured to efficiently capture tasks, work types, projects, and customers, ensuring you can accurately pay employees and charge work to the appropriate cost centres.
- Capturing Piecework. NoahFace can be configured to capture information at clock out that can drive pay, such as the number of boxes packed or delivered.
- Capturing Breaks. NoahFace kiosks can be configured to capture both paid and unpaid breaks, which is vital to ensure compliance with many awards and the Fair Work Act.
- Policy Enforcement. NoahFace kiosks can be configured to display health and safety questions when employees clock in for work, either on every entry or periodically.
- Facial Recognition,
- QR Codes, or
- Some combination of the above
Using QR Codes
QR codes have become comm place across the business environment due to the pandemic. Now you can apply this familiar technology to help employees clock in when they aren't consenting to biometrics, allowing them to remain touchless.
To set up NoahFace to recognise employees via QR Code or Passcode, simply edit your access rules.. Choose the appropriate identification method as shown below: